What are your predictions for NFL season opener Vikings at Browns?

Jace

May 13, 2008
I think this game is going to be a blowout. Vikings simply have too many pro bowl caliber players all across the board. Peterson will go crazy running on that pathetic Cleveland defense. Minnesota easily wins 56-0.

If the Vikings get Brett Favre they will finish 13-3 and have home field advantage through out the playoffs. Only the Pats with the return of Tom Brady will have a chance to stop them.

You should think with your head not with your heart it will be a competitive game , and you can bet on it.

it doesn't matter if the vikings have favre or air out there throwing the football, the vikings will win and they will win easily i would say 38-10!

timefan i like your way of thinking:)

First series, the Vikes falter trying to challenge Shaun Rogers at DT. They punt the ball away. First series for the Browns, one of the Williams breaks Brady Quinn in half and they go 3 and out (he doesn't leave the game... he just gets his -- you know what -- stomped). Next series, the Vikes run more off-tackle and run all over the Browns with Jackson throwing short, choppy passses. At half, the score is 17-3. Second half, the Vikes slow down but hold on to win, 24-13.

I do think the Browns will at least get a field goal during garbage time, and AP will be taken out in a blowout so 56pts may be too high but a 37-3 game would not surprise me.

Back