What do you think about Roger Waters latest remark?

RockIt

Sep 27, 2009
Everything in the middle east is in tune, but the star of David is eclipsed by the crescent moon

Out of touch with reality, like most rock stars and hollywood actors. They live like kings and never have to deal with the problems of real people, like Jews living under constant threat of Palestinian terrorism.

In an interview with Riz Khan he stated that Israel is "Talking about a solution of two states, but in the meantime throw people (Palestinians) out to street from the negev and eastern Jerusalem".

From the negev? I didn't know Palestinians live in the negev..... I knew about part of Jerusalem and the west bank, but not the negev.

I have no doubt that (some - some don't) of the Palestinians suffer from poverty, and lack of security - but I also think it has been like that more than it should be because they do nothing against the people who took the leadership and are looking to shed (Israelis) blood.

I personally think less of him now - he (like others) is being blinded by Palestinians propaganda. It's ashamed that Israel don't do more in terms of public image.....

What do you think?

Roger Waters as in Pink Floyd?

Israel does a sh*t load in terms of public relations (read: propaganda) so I have no idea what you're talking about. It is generally accepted that the AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in Washington.

Out of touch with reality, like most rock stars and hollywood actors. They live like kings and never have to deal with the problems of real people, like Jews living under constant threat of Palestinian terrorism.

Back