What do you think of my writing on a scale of 1-10?

TheLawofPerfection

Mar 17, 2012
The true meaning of cool to me is selfishness. Until you learn to respect and love yourself, you will never be able to love others. Selfishness is a vritue when it doesn't infringe on the welfare or happiness of others. It's that driving fire that roosts all the food. In other words, unselfish people are unproductive people. I think one of the greatest flaws of western society today is the absence of self-love. People disfigure everything in themselves that is natural, healthy and harmonious and replace it with an unnatural dehumanized replica of genuine wisdom and then call their ulterior ultra ego persona a form of identity. They replace their soft avacado hearts with things like metal, copper, platinum, granite and sometimes lime and they lose sense of what truly makes a human being aromatic and pleasant. There is too much compromise and man made uncertainty in our society to me and that is why I consider selfishness, without the deceit, the victimization, the despair or the jealousy that comes with self compromise to be one of the greatest and rarest virtues. A selfish man is always confident because he knows if he doesn't solve his problems nobody is going to do it for him. A selfish man is honest because he is always true to himself. A selfish man appreciates virtue and character in a woman he talks to because he would never allows anybody to degrade him or undermine his sense of self-worth. A selfish man does things because he believes in it and not because he wants to be praised or recognized by others. He is completely reliable and trustworthy because he would never pretend to be something he is not. A selfish man takes care of his finances and walks in wisdom and humility because he loves himself too much to waste his body, his heart or his mind on things that don't benefit him. He takes care of his family with all the conviction and certainty inside him because he knows they are the only ones he's got.

Back