What does God think of humor? What does the Bible have to say about humor?

Humor is satanic, God forbid it, because people starts with little jokes and end up saying Jesus is going to drown if he walk on water with hole in his fit and it's not funny. Direct to hell.

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors
But I think that god has a sick sense of humor
And when I die
I expect to find him laughing.

Humour is definitely not a sin. Contrary to that, a person who likes humour, seldom harbour any ill-feelings and grudges towards people.
I have not read any Bibles seriously so far, but, I believe that God would like His people to laugh and be happy.

God made humor and us. And the bible does not say much of it but to laugh and enjoy life. Laughing is from humor and other things and is good for us and our health.
But we can not relate humor to the word of God, lest one think it is all a joke. The word is serious and alive and is no joke nor can we speak of it as one. So no joking about God's word at all. Though God loves a good joke and even not so good of jokes, we are not to joke about his word.
Jesus makes me laugh all the time when I pray to him, I funny thought comes to me from him and I laugh. Humor is good and God is good.
So tell God a good joke and know God is laughing. Jesus has humor as we do, but somethings are not a joke or meant to be a joke. Hope this helps.
bless you.

God made humor and us. And the bible does not say much of it but to laugh and enjoy life. Laughing is from humor and other things and is good for us and our health.
But we can not relate humor to the word of God, lest one think it is all a joke. The word is serious and alive and is no joke nor can we speak of it as one. So no joking about God's word at all. Though God loves a good joke and even not so good of jokes, we are not to joke about his word.
Jesus makes me laugh all the time when I pray to him, I funny thought comes to me from him and I laugh. Humor is good and God is good.
So tell God a good joke and know God is laughing. Jesus has humor as we do, but somethings are not a joke or meant to be a joke. Hope this helps.
bless you.

I think he's all for it. I mean he made the platypus and democrats so he has to have a sense of humor.

Back