What is a better subwoofer, kickers, or MTX?

tMt1

Jul 23, 2008
I cant make my mind up. I need help choosing one of these! I am also looking at Rockford Fosgate subs to. Some one please help.........

in general, without knowing the models, i would say the fosgates, followed by mtx. and only because i had good luck with some mtx's back in the day. fosgates definitely here, methinks.

in general, without knowing the models, i would say the fosgates, followed by mtx. and only because i had good luck with some mtx's back in the day. fosgates definitely here, methinks.

Back