what is better, the sony ericsson w995 or an iphone?

BobJ

May 13, 2008
for my birthday im getting a new phone and i have always thought sony Ericsson to be the best so from them i chose the w995 but the iphone also seems very good. which 1 is the better? i would most use the phone for texting, listening to music/ watching vids and a little talking here and there but i also want alot of cool features.which 1?

I would definitely say the iPhone, because if you want lots of features, you have the App Store. The Sony Ericsson W995 has a very, very nice camera though, but taking pictures would use up memory a lot faster, and the new iPhone 3GS has a great camera. I would search online and read reviews from gsmarena.com or cnet.com and see what they say. I have an iPhone 3G, and I absolutely love it, especialy the App Store. It alone makes the iPhone worth having. It may take some getting used to to text on the iPhone's screen, but I picked it up really fast. I send/receive about 12,000 texts each month, so obviously it works for texting.

iPhone muthah fuckah!! yea well I prefer the iPhone if u have that extra dough to through around!! I personally like it! but that could be bcuz I'm 14 nd I'm into Shyte like that!!

Back