What is the cot code for the lloyds bank plc in the uk for internet banking

Gidget

Jul 8, 2008
funds transfer and where do i get? am wanting to transfer funds from my uk account to my australian account and i am being asked for a cot code firstly what is this and where do i obtain the code from i live in australia and have no knowledge of what it might be and the person who organised the account for me passed away which is why they set it up for me and i do not know the name of the main holding bank to be able to phone up can anyone help me it is internet banking set up thru lloyds bank plc any ideas

[email protected]

funds transfer and where do i get? am wanting to transfer funds from my uk account to my australian account and i am being asked for a cot code firstly what is this and where do i obtain the code from i live in australia and have no knowledge of what it might be and the person who organised the account for me passed away which is why they set it up for me and i do not know the name of the main holding bank to be able to phone up can anyone help me it is internet banking set up thru lloyds bank plc any ideas

Confirm me C.O.T code

funds transfer and where do i get? am wanting to transfer funds from my uk account to my account Pakistan and i am being asked for a cot code firstly what is this and where do i obtain the code from i live in Pakistan and have no knowledge of what it might be and the person who organised the account for me passed away which is why they set it up for me and i do not know the name of the main holding bank to be able to phone up can anyone help me it is internet banking set up thru Natwest bank plc uk any ideas

last week i'm get one email from bank name is IFINANCE INTERNASIONAL in UK, in my account there is money to be transfer and i need to buy COT code from them for transfer my money in country. So my question is :

1)Do the COT code is real to transfer my money because now that a lot internet fraud?

2) Do the bank of IFINANCE INTERNASIONAL is real?

thank you very much

Back