what is the role of Jesus Christ in the Holy Trinity?

Trinity means to put other parteners with the Creator ..

I love Jesus the Christ ..

But if I say that he is not God, the dear Christians will consider me as a hypocrite ..

We Muslims believe that Jesus ( with all respect ) is not God ..

He is the Messiah,

He is the Word of the God ,

He is the Messenger of the God ,

Yes..

But he wasn't God l.

In my opinion the Holy Trinity is a vague and nebulous concept which the Bible is not very clear on. The Bible does emphasize the number three, but it reserves some aspects of the godhead as mysterious. As they very well should be considering that He is infinite in character, and we are mere creatures.

Jesus Christ is YHWH (or Jehovah) the Elohim of the so called old testament. YHWH is NOT the father. The name of the father is not given anywhere in the Bible, other than to call Him "the father."

YHWH has the role of the saviour because He has declared it so. Notice IsaYaH (Isaiah) 43:11. "I, [even] I, [am] YHWH; and beside me [there is] no saviour."

because man have fallen from Grace of God through sin, so man needs salvation ..even Graders know the story LOL

Well for starters everything was created through and for Jesus (the Son) which means He is the Creator along with the Father and the Holy Spirit. How is He our savior well for starters no one could enter Heaven because of the sin of Adam the disobedience which mankind had inherited from Adam also kept them out of Heaven. Jesus made Himself a sin offering when He died upon the cross to bring mankind acquittal for the sin of Adam, and through His Resurrection He had restored the eternal life to mankind which was lost because of the sin of Adam, Heaven became open to mankind. However if you chose to live in disobedience you hold His sacrifice in contempt which means you can lose the gift of eternal life.

Romans 5:12-21

Therefore, just as through one person sin entered the world, and through sin, death, and thus death came to all, inasmuch as all sinned -- for up to the time of the law, sin was in the world, though sin is not accounted when there is no law. But death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who did not sin after the pattern of the trespass of Adam, who is the type of the one who was to come. But the gift is not like the transgression. For if by that one person's transgression the many died, how much more did the grace of God and the gracious gift of the one person Jesus Christ overflow for the many. And the gift is not like the result of the one person's sinning. For after one sin there was the judgment that brought condemnation; but the gift, after many transgressions, brought acquittal. For if, by the transgression of one person, death came to reign through that one, how much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of justification come to reign in life through the one person Jesus Christ. In conclusion, just as through one transgression condemnation came upon all, so through one righteous act acquittal and life came to all. For just as through the disobedience of one person the many were made sinners, so through the obedience of one the many will be made righteous. The law entered in so that transgression might increase but, where sin increased, grace overflowed all the more, so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through justification for eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hebrews 10:26-27

If we sin deliberately after receiving knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.

he is God in in bodily form. In order for us to be reconciled to God we need a perfect sacrifice. Therefore Jesus being God took on human form. He became 100 % human while remaining 100% God. He then then went to the cross, so we could have ever lasting life, with him.

He is our savior because He paid a ransom we could not pay.

Yes God loves us a great deal, more then e could eve imagine. But, throughout the Bible you sin called for death. It didn't matter what sin, it all separates you from God, God can have nothing to do with the unholy. In order to make themselves right before God, His People, we constantly doing sacrifices before the Lord.

At His last Supper, he did covenant with them to showing what He would be doing and what it meant:
Remember: for as long as you drink the wine think of it as my blood spilled for you
For as long as you take for take of the bread, thick of it as my body shed for you.
The only thing that can wipe debt pure and is something or someone pure.

He provided a god that the Christians could make idols out of. Adding another god and calling it the "savior" was just good marketing.

Jesus Christ who in Matthew 1:23 is God with us, John 1:1-3 Jesus is the member of The Godhead that created mankind. John 3:16 For God SO Loved that He gave...i believe with all that i am that Jesus offered His life should someone sin, you see no one until Lucifer did make Himself a devil did know what sin was God did know this would happen and Jesus from the foundation of this world had offered Himself as payment for our sins, There is One God but three members, Lucifer was Jealous of Jesus and that is why it was Him that offered Himself to mankind when they sins so all could see what sin and Lucifers ideas were like, my input.

God chose him, just like he may choose you to do something. We all have free will = choose to obey or disobey him. I believe jesus had a choice.

He forms the lower torso and hips, and provides the ion cannon and part of the jet back pack.

"Yahweh! Yeshuah! Shekinah! MERGE to form... ELOHIM!"

Back