What other rumors go on in USA about Canada?

Connie

Jun 7, 2008
My old question was:
"What does Americans think about Canadians?"
This was one my answers....

Haha we crack jokes about Canadians all the time but we don't actually dislike them. We make fun of everybody. Americans are rude. But no, we like you guys for your bacon. You guys also say 'to-more-oh' for 'tomorrow' and 'sore-y' for 'sorry'.

I don't even know how to pronounce that. Sore-y...? Do you say Sore-why or like sorrie or something like that? I also never said To-more-oh... I'm a Canadian tho... I don't know anybody and I don't say eh at the end of each sentence. Eh is used sometimes like huh.... Basically eh is usually referring to a question. We do not say aboot either! We say about. Canadians do not have accents to Americans... Sure to other nationalities yes, but not to Americans.

I have never ever in my life been in a cabin, igloo or a farm... I live in a house, not a farm, not a igloo and not a cabin. I live in a house. A simple house.

We do not have polar bears in south Canada either. Only in North Canada. Also if it snowed all winter and we lived in a igloo, we would be homeless every summer. Our snow melts in Canada. Got that?

Back