what should i do about a boy thats spreading rumors at school( me having sex with...

kimy

Mar 28, 2008
...him)? first of all i'm a virgin, and i'm not the flirty type. i have my small group of friends. i'm friendly to everyone. i have tons of associates. i don't gossip and i keep my buisness to myself. theres this guy at school, we would talk as associates. people have told me that they heard his friends talking about how he made a bet. He bet he could go to bed with me in a certain amount of time. well he went to his friends and told them i slept with him. but i didn't! and it spread through the school! now every ones calling me a hoe. i can't believe people believe this. they know i'm not that type of person. i'm the "goody goody" type. i wonder what the teachers think, they're even giving me looks now. what should i do to stop this? i confronted him about it and all he could say was "don't lie". i want to shove my fist down his throat right about now. . . now other guys are spreading rumors. . .stupid little boy
until now i had a drama-free life. . . =( i'm 17 by the way

I had this happen to me at a Christian school and actually ended up leaving because of it. It got so bad that teachers and administration were having 'talks' with me, even though they knew me and my personality and that I hadn't done that. All I can say is that teenagers will be stupid teenagers, and if people are insisting that you had sex with him and wont believe you when you say you didnt , tell them that he was horrible and had a small penis.

Try to tell people that you didn't sleep with him. What the guy did was just obnoxious. He just wanted to impress his friends. Talk to the school guidance counselor or one of your teachers about this. This guy needs to stop!!!

Back