What should I do? (crush, spreading rumours)?

Sadmanonatrain

Oct 4, 2012
I never thought I'd be doing a follow up cliche' "I like this girl" yahoo question.

Here's my previous question;
"At work I was in the canteen/ kitchen just about to open the door and head to male changing rooms when I overheard two girls (one I may or may not fancy, and the other a friend). They went into their changing/locker room talking/laughing, I definitely heard my name in the sentence prior; The friend girl then asked "I bet you dream about him". Before that they were laughing in conversation then it sort of went quiet'ish/couldn't hear them (I wasn't outside their door being pervy,there's a corridor and walls aren't that thick) . I carried on walking to my changing room.

I mean the girl I think I like has been hard to decipher. One day she might not say a word, the other many (provided there were not alone).

It could have been a joke or something else. hmmmm"

HERE'S THE UPDATE AND FOLLOW UP F(thanks for still reading)

Today I walked into my work place as a customer and one of my colleagues immediately noticed me and called me over. Bit of banter later, he said "who you sleeping with?" in a jokingly manner. Saying "I've heard rumours". I had no idea what he was talking about. But clearly someone has somehow either noticed me liking my 'crush' (which may or may not even be) or vise versa. It must have been the other girl in the locker room. The rumour was I was seen holding hands. Which just isn't true at all. I mean we rarely talk one to one :S

This is might be awkward tomorrow when I go in. I mean, what do I do with the girl I may have a crush on? "So have you heard the rumours about us?"... Not sure if she knows. Pretty sure everyone else will have soon.
Why would someone create such a rumour anyway?

Any insight, experience or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Back