what was the funniest momment in your life??

Well it all starts out like this, I was at my friend's house a long time ago and we were monkey around in his treefort, which extends over his neighbors yard. Well at the time his neighbor(Jethro)'s dog, Jethro, had an insatiable appetite for humping humans, especially small boys. So Jethro is trying to run away from Jethro because Jethro's strong lust can only end in one scenario (Jethro submitting to being humped away by a golden retriever twice his size). Instinctively, as if I knew what was going to happen, I called Jethro over to stand by the fence. I told him that Jethro would not want to hump him if he grabbed the fence. Keep in mind this fence is located directly below the treefort I was in. So Jethro gets to the fence and grabs it, without even thinking I whipped out my penor and started peeing on Jethro, as the first drops started landing on his disgruntled, dismal face Jethro begins his onslaught of thrusts. So Jethro, being pinned in place by a sex-driven retriever had no way of escaping my golden shower. When I finished peeing I laughed the hardest I have ever laughed for a good 5 minutes. My friend and I almost fell out of the tree fort.

Well it all starts out like this, I was at my friend's house a long time ago and we were monkey around in his treefort, which extends over his neighbors yard. Well at the time his neighbor(Jethro)'s dog, Jethro, had an insatiable appetite for humping humans, especially small boys. So Jethro is trying to run away from Jethro because Jethro's strong lust can only end in one scenario (Jethro submitting to being humped away by a golden retriever twice his size). Instinctively, as if I knew what was going to happen, I called Jethro over to stand by the fence. I told him that Jethro would not want to hump him if he grabbed the fence. Keep in mind this fence is located directly below the treefort I was in. So Jethro gets to the fence and grabs it, without even thinking I whipped out my penor and started peeing on Jethro, as the first drops started landing on his disgruntled, dismal face Jethro begins his onslaught of thrusts. So Jethro, being pinned in place by a sex-driven retriever had no way of escaping my golden shower. When I finished peeing I laughed the hardest I have ever laughed for a good 5 minutes. My friend and I almost fell out of the tree fort.

Well it all starts out like this, I was at my friend's house a long time ago and we were monkey around in his treefort, which extends over his neighbors yard. Well at the time his neighbor(Jethro)'s dog, Jethro, had an insatiable appetite for humping humans, especially small boys. So Jethro is trying to run away from Jethro because Jethro's strong lust can only end in one scenario (Jethro submitting to being humped away by a golden retriever twice his size). Instinctively, as if I knew what was going to happen, I called Jethro over to stand by the fence. I told him that Jethro would not want to hump him if he grabbed the fence. Keep in mind this fence is located directly below the treefort I was in. So Jethro gets to the fence and grabs it, without even thinking I whipped out my penor and started peeing on Jethro, as the first drops started landing on his disgruntled PENIS, dismal face Jethro begins his onslaught of thrusts. So Jethro, being pinned in place by a sex-driven retriever had no way of escaping my golden shower. When I finished peeing I laughed the hardest I have ever laughed for a good 5 minutes. My friend and I almost fell out of the tree fort.

mines different see

Well it all starts out like this, I was at my friend's house a long time ago and we were monkey around in his treefort, which extends over his neighbors yard. Well at the time his neighbor(Jethro)'s dog, Jethro, had an insatiable appetite for humping humans, especially small boys. So Jethro is trying to run away from Jethro because Jethro's strong lust can only end in one scenario (Jethro submitting to being humped away by a golden retriever twice his size). Instinctively, as if I knew what was going to happen, I called Jethro over to stand by the fence. I told him that Jethro would not want to hump him if he grabbed the fence. Keep in mind this fence is located directly below the treefort I was in. So Jethro gets to the fence and grabs it, without even thinking I whipped out my penor and started peeing on Jethro, as the first drops started landing on his disgruntled PENIS, dismal face Jethro begins his onslaught of thrusts. So Jethro, being pinned in place by a sex-driven retriever had no way of escaping my golden shower. When I finished peeing I laughed the hardest I have ever laughed for a good 5 minutes. My friend and I almost fell out of the tree fort.

Mines different see. I have no underline or bold/large text.

wow you are a loser. don't you have anything better to do then post this same thing like 8 times? and its not even funny

Back