What were the last predictions of Nostradamus?

Winston

Jul 13, 2008
In the last part of historian Well's movie "Nostradamus, the man who saw the future," he mentioned two things in the following order:

1. "In one night, trees that have long withered, will go green again." Literally, it would mean that global warming will eventually end (i.e., no more droughts, wildfires, etc.).
2. "Thousand Years." This corroborated the author's interpretation in the final episode of Daniel's 4-beast vision and hence, it will eventually happen.

What was not mentioned by Nostradamus is the author's prediction of the downfall of UN and 4-day judgment time (pandemic) beginning November 28, 2009 to January 10, 2010.

Going back to the first, do you think that God will send an overnight miracle to save His people from global warming? I believe not because if He did, people will give credit to UN and its Kyoto Protocol for eradicating warming including the threat of pandemic. And the world will still be the same, i.e., having false science & wrong direction.

Adding flames to the fire, UN-IPCC gave world a study that "rice lands are sources of methane." Of course, it is. This is a positive emission (for food) in the same way as fruits & trees unknowingly release CO2 too. If O2 is abundant (which should be the main thrust of Kyoto Protocol, i.e., to replenish O2 in the air than to reduce carbon emissions), methane will immediately be neutralized to CO2 & H2O.

This was a half-baked study, a false science. Were they recommending to stop rice production? In the following months, the issue on food crisis surfaced. Such faults in world affairs are unforgivable. Do people now understand that the agencies under ECOSOC (the 4th beast in Daniel's vision) are contradicting with each other at the expense of people & earth? And for such incomplete study of UN-IPCC, it was surprisingly awarded as Nobel Peace Prize winner. This is a total mockery of God's laws (pre-given scientific facts) and creations (food sources).

Evaluate the phrase "In one night." Has the world performed great wonders in curing the environment globally in just one night (or say, one day)? Things worsen every year, don't it? Can we then assume that what Nostradamus was referring is the Philippine technology? If it can retrieve pure carbon with an equivalence of 28,000 trees, roughly about 650 MT, this could bring carbon to the soil as its major natural component. Other than this, the author claims that, in performing such task, in one day, it can do the following:

a. siphon quadrillions of CO2 and release quadrillions of O2 (in repairing ozone layer, shielding earth from extreme solar radiation, neutralizing pollution, rebuilding glaciers, strengthening organisms' cells & immune system, etc.);
b. recapture carbon compounds of about 650 MT (in nurturing soil to fertility);
c. kill pathogens (in preventing diseases to epidemic or pandemic);
d. water recovery & stabilization (as soil water retention);
e. recapture the volatile nitrogen (for plantation's health & growth)

All of the above tackled the failed responsibilities of UNEP, FAO, WHO & WMO. This may be Nostradamus' vision of going green again, don't you think so?

Tomorrow: Why is pandemic unavoidable?

You can not believe in both god and Nostradamus as the bible clearly states that no man except god can see the future and all attempts would be futile. That being said i don't believe in either

Back