what would happen

haha, oh hell yes.

Your right, i fail for saving money on gold ups and bst trust, having no 45 second wait rule, and having unlimited searching

EDIT: I would infect komodo before the OP actually.lol

SoccerBoppers.jpg

I'd infect that bitch then force her to make me an intestine sandwich.. with no fiber...

Actually, you fail for paying $30 for pretty much nothing.

Gold Ups don't do shit whenever the other 30,000 people in the BST have Gold Ups too.

BRING IT MOTHER FUCKER

flex.jpg

Dude, those things were fucking dangerous! What idiot said "Lets promote kids to punch each other in the face instead of playing with soft sacks of feathers!"

I gave my neighbor a bloody nose with one of those.lol

Ohh shit, look at those 22's :dodgy: . I forfeit :megadodgy:

actually i have 2 points so no flame wars for a while

Lmao those things where fucking awesome. :tup: Gave a friend a bloody nose too also they didn't stay inflated very long. :(

I disagree on the more fun than a pillow fight aspect. Don't get me wrong, they were amazing, but pillows could be used in so many more ways for wailing on each other.

I had the second generation ones where they were like fucking jousts. I remember I gave my brother a shiner after pocking him hella hard

Dude...I hope they remake Hulk Hands because of the new movie coming out.

THOSE were fucking awesome.

*EDIT* Wait a minute...who are you again?

now those motherfuckers were hard! My cousin punched me in the face an i got dizzy and shit and had a headache for a few hours. Those people were bigger idiots than the sock'em bopers people

I wouldnt be an asshole zombie and infect anyone..

PS.. Time for and ultimate everything zombie thread.. im tired of 2 threads on stupid ass zombies a fucking day

Back