When I open Adobe Photoshop CS4, the License Agreement keeps popping up. Why?

Cs4 Licence agreement

thanks for that info great help

It really works and much faster now..thanks alot...:emot0:

As second poster said, went there and rename that and now works great and CS4 opens super fast!! THANK YOU!!! :) ;)

didn't work for me!
For me worked this:
goto C:\Programas\Ficheiros comuns\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache

and delete cache.db or rename it

THANK YOU FOR THE TIP, to rename the file adole_eula.dll.

It worked too fine!!!

Thank you very much!

:emot0:

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN It keeps saying error parsing propertie list.
i tried eula.old and eula_1 it doesnt work what now?

For those who still have trouble

After trying this method I still was getting the pop up until I went into the other Program Files folder and repeated the same step.

Example:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4 (64 Bit)

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4

Both files of "adobe_eula.dll" in the "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)" must be modified to "adobe_eula.old"

Hope this helps!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Works great now!

Go to folder where Photoshop is installed and rename adobe_eula.dll to adobe_eula.old.

Thank you so much!!! I was having the same problem. Every one of my CS4 programs were stuck on the license screen and would not move past that. Now they all work. Thanks.

hey I renamed it and now when I open photoshop it opens and closes after 1 min. what should I do ?pls reply:emot0:

Thank you! On another pc when I had the message it meant I couldn't open CS4 anymore and reïnstalling it would not fix the problem, so I blinked at the message when it popped up on my laptop. I actually went to my Program Files x86 folder since I'm on a 64bit laptop and changed the name and still got it... till I remembered that I use the 64bit version so I changed it in the Program Files folder. Works like a charm now. Thanks again.

Back