Where do you get your inspiration when doing manga?

Jose

May 30, 2008
I write and drawn manga and I want to know where do you get your inspirations or when you watch an anime it influences a lot in your ideas. Like me I love inuyasha manga and anime. I just love the idea of a half dog demon and human who finds love but they get trick. Grows up not trusting anyone and alone. Having a brother that hates humans and inuyasha. Two sword forged from their fathers fang. Falls in love again but her past love kikyo is revive making a love triangle. This anime is just perfect. The only thing is that Narakus plan is just to simple an non that evil. I had an idea but it sounded a lot like inuyasha. Is name was daichi be daichi a halfe dog demon and human. Has a demon brother that hates him. He wants to become full demo. To finally beat his brother and be powerful. His father gives them a sword each. One with great power and the other one to bring the sprit back. The demon brother hates it. The stronger sword is split In two and made into two different swords. His demon brother has kne sword and the other had daichi. He falls I love with a priestess the incarnation of a powerfull priestess they fall in love and later they are tricked, by the bad guy. He makes daichi attack the village and take the jewel of nine souls, which kiyomi protected. Later kiyomi goes after him and seals him inside a swor. 30 yeas later he is released by a girl that travels through time by opening a portal by accident by a sword. She goes l the feudal era. She spots the jewel In to souls many souls scatters around Japan. When the souls touches a human or demon it solifieds into a smaller version of the jewel it self. She has to find all the souls of the jewel along with daichi and a ninja hunter a samurai and young wolf demon and his companion a small fox with nine tails when Transformed. They want i destroy the bad guys who wants to absorb the grat eight demons one of them is daichis father see inuyasha influenced alot in my ideas. But this ideas is long gone hahahahah

I was also a fan of inuyasha before. But to create a great story. You need to watch more anime that have good or interesting story. You also need to read some novels or watch other live action series. Don't just watch anime to create a good story board. You can also watch other series that have suspense and fun to watch. You can also get your inspiration from a game too.

Like me for example, I was never a huge fan of horror indie games nor animes. But when I played ib. I was inspired to make a novel horror ghost story.

There many series, shows, games, movies, or animes that can inspire you. So keep studying or creating great imagination or story in your mind.

Back