Where is the 8th site secret on mugglenet interactive?

where is number 13? and number 8?

and to MNI staffs, back off, this is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT site where YOU can't control US, do you see candystand complain, do you see miniclip complain? do you see all games site complain because a group of people giving a cheat code? do you see me telling you to go to sleep at 7:00 PM? do you see me telling people to eat at 1:00 AM??? no because I can't control people, therefore YOU can't control people OUTSIDE your damn sites.

I believe that the staff members are here.
Answering Roxie's questions, the only reason I'm lookong up site secrets is because I'm stuck on one secret. The crossword secret is confusing, because when you answer is correctly, it says, "Better luck next time." I was going to see if this happened to anyone else, but it doesn't seem like it.
I'll figure it out. :)
I think the staff have a right to punish people if they find out who is looking it up.
Go staffies!

By the way, what's with the ProBoards thing? I totally don't get it.

^^;

^same here.
For proboards, it's supposed to hav e a number after the board.
e.g mugglenetsecrets.proboards##.com
otherwise it takes you to the main proboards site that that doesn't help anyone.
:\.

I think this has gotten ridiculously out of hand. The programmers of Mugglenet Interactive put a lot of hard work into creating the site secrets. I can understand how heartbreaking it would be for them to see their hard work put to waste by a bunch of children who aren't intelligent enough to figure out the site secrets for themselves. I have computer programmed before, and know how frustrating it can be to have to debug a particularly large amount of coding. And you can see around the site how backed up the programmers are right now, so you should be happy that MNI still has site secrets around. There's about twenty different features in Diagon Alley that haven't been put together yet simply because the programmers are too busy in other places.

I can understand that it can be boring trying to find a site secret. But you shouldn't spoil something that you've worked hard to find just because another user is lazy. I don't believe in giving away secrets. About a half-hour ago, actually, a thread I started was closed because it gave too much away about a certain secret. Did I whine at the prefects for doing so? No, I apologized for nearly giving away all the fun of finding the secrets.

And for those of you who think that the nice staffies are trying to control your life, you don't have a firm grasp on reality. They aren't asking you when to eat or when to sleep. They are simply asking you to respect the amount of time and energy they put in to making a fun site for Harry Potter fans to live and discuss the series they love. It's not hard to do so. I can only imagine how hurtful it is for the staffies to see that their time is wasted because of immature users, and also so be insulted by the same. Please try a be a little considerate. They're people too, you know.

--hotgryffindor312

Guys, you shouldn't share site secrets. I'm not a staffer, but I still don't think it's very wise of you. What if the staffers did end up finding this? all of you that shared your usernames would be screwed-- Big time.
And by the way, there are only 14 site secrets

There are actually 16 now

those MNI staffers should just let us do what we want, if we want site serets, its our problem, not thiers

Look guys, you're all really ruining the fun for people, its funner when you achieve it yourself, and you shouldn't be just telling everyone so they can't find it for themselves. You all should listen to the staffies once in a while, whether its here or on MNI.

-Rain Lale

For no 19 you have to change the word "boardindex" in the link to action
For no 20 just click the parchment saying new topics in the forum page

People should help others. Thats how the world works. If someone needs galleons we should always help them in any way its possible.

i do not get why hotgryffindor123 or something like that was here to post that in the first place unless she was looking for secrets too. she probably did all the secrets and then put that up to get herself off the hook. Sur i look for secrets but this sit has not helped me one bit.

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN! {SORRYABOUT THIS} THIS GIRL'S NAME IS SUMMER SHE'S 15 YEARS OLD & hasBLONDE HAIR ,MANY SCARS no NOSE OR EARS.. SHE IS DEAD. IF U DONT COPYTHIS JUST LIKE FROM THE RING, COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES.. OR..SUMMER WILL APPEAR ONE DARK QUIET NIGHT WHEN UR NOT................................................... ExPECTING IT BYYOUR BED WITH A KNIFE AND KILL U. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILLHAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE PAGES.

Hi, can any of you guys help me? i was trying to get on mni today and i found this site by accident, but it wouldn't let me on. It wasn't the usual "nothing is wrong with your computer, do not report this thing. So since staffies have posted i was hoping they could help me.

the reason they think of it as "BIG BROTHER" is because you go to the effort of tracking them down. Personally, the fact that they feel they need to seek out the answers says something. something not very good.

I might suggest moving some of the secrets. it'll give all of the older posts a certain degree of inaccuracy.

no offence but i found all my site secrets on my own and you only need to read the hp books to find most of them.otheres are harder to find but oh well youll get there eventually but plzzz dont share site secrets, its more an achievement if u find them yourself.

no there r 20... i fount most of em and some of my friends have found all of them ...

Back