Which bands out there use Inhale screaming instead of Exhale screaming?

DO NOT INHALE!! It's sounds like shit, it fucks up your voice, and it's just the pussy way. Learn how to exhale, it's so much better. And not many bands use inhale, I think Black Veil Brides might…

Probably the most legit inhale band is Whitechapel. I highly recommend Winds of Plague. Everyone knows Job for a Cowboy.

well umm waking the cadaver do and idk but someone said cradle of filth did most bands that ive heard that inahel are antichrist dumbasses but i cant ihnahle at all

Cradle Of Filth Doesn't inhale in any of the songs I've heard from them. But seeing as how I haven't heard every single song by them, I cant really say they don't ever do it.

Who ever fucked up on all those bands is a fuckin retard learn yur shit one very sick band everyone should listen to is THY ART IS MURDER, listen to early stuff because they replaced there singer(dumb)because of drug problems. But they are a sick ass band...also NECROTORTURE and DR. ACULA

i would listen to texas in july,parkwawy drive, the acacia strain good shit na what i mean

Wtf

Uhm tbh the bands that you guys say are inhale I can easily immitate with exhale, but for the bands you say are exhale, I can't imitate because of all the lows and highs and verbal misinterpretation, you can understand what they say when they exhale but when they inhale it's harder to enunciate, therefore the bands that you can't seem to tell which is which see which ones you can actually tell what the words are by looking at lyrics and listening, you guys may think I'm full of shit but I listen to all the bands you named, and I listen to a band called oceano you can definitely tell he inhales because you can barely tell he enunciates his words until the scream he does which sounds like an exhale. It's a long dispute but seriously the lyrics and shit. Also listen to the stacks of the sounds of the vocals, exhales don't have much of a gurgle or anything unless you're trying to fuck your vocals up by eating some sugary shit and drinking soda and smoking, smoking helps but I suggest not to, if you can scream just scream, your scream is your scream no matter if it sucks or not. I hope this helps a little, but if not just go ahead and trash me -.- I'm just here to tell you guys what I've learned from being a Deathcore vocalist, I sound like Scott from Carnifex and I can do his pig squeals and everything. Ok I'm done talking peace out!

I Declare War has the best inhales
100% inhales

I Declare War EXHALES!! the reason he sounds like he is inhaling is because of him choking his microphone and forcing the sound to be lower, I can easily do so with my mic and amplifier....

Suicide Silence do inhale you fool, and no I am not hating them, because them BFMV and Children of Bodom are my three favourite bands, there is nothing wrong with inhale when it is done properly.

Stupid cunt

job for a cowboy mix inhale and exhale .the high is exhale and the low is inhail.
errrm silverstein inhale scream. a day to remember use inhale also. personaly i prefer exhale. (i can inhale well and ive almost got exhale sorted.) if you like heavy stuff you might like a band called carnifex. there best album is the diseased and the poisoned.
anouther good exhale band is the devil wers prada there awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! ( but these are exhale) to be honest learn to exhale scream you will get further. or do what job for a cowboy do mix it up. when you start to learn exhale it will sound shit you need to start slow and build on it. i cant give you the best advise coz I

Am not fully "expert" yet lol. look for someone who can lead you in the right direction.

A day to remember and the devil wears prada have never inhale screamed, ever, you R obviously fucking retarded.

Honestly i prefer inhale scream because it a lot easer on your vocals then exhale screams

and for suicide silence look up the song (wake up) thats there only song with inhale screams

AND YES I AM A
PRO SCREAMER =) FOR INHALE & EXHALES

Your an absolute twat mate. Inhales fuck your vocal chords, so you not a good screamer because you dont know how to exhale properlu, so take you little cock and.go.have a bat.

Back