Which is better Fuze vs. iPhone?

MaxB

Jun 8, 2008
Oh yay! I've been waiting for this match up for so long!
Get the FUZE.

The Fuze is chunkier, yeah, but not by much, but you still get a very large touchscreen (like the iPhone! Hint, hint!) AND you get a slide-out full qwerty keyboard. Isn't that great?! You don't get that with the iPhone (Boo! Boo!) The Fuze is also a better choice because, it may cost a little more at first, but you don't have to pay that madatory $30 contract (but it'd be a little pointless not to on such a good phone!)
The Fuze should be able to be used as a modem, but it also supports wi-fi for when you're on the go. And, the Fuze has a media player (videos, music, picture slideshows etc) that rivals the iPhone. RIVALS!

the iPhone has a better browser, but i think its harder to navigate on.
the iPhone also, CANNOT view AT&T's Mobile TV service.
Also,the iPhone is very breakable. One drop and you've bricked your phone.

So, HOT slider, touchscreen sleek little portable media center?
or
Conformist, solo touchscreen, only good with iTunes media phone?

your choice! (also, check out my source for more info!)

I'm moving to AT&T and I want a new phone.
I like the HTC Fuze or the iPhone.
But I can't decide so I have a few questions.

Can either of these phones support USB Modem.
Also which has the better browser.
Also can the iPhone watch AT&T's CV or whatever they have for mobile tv.

Yes it support USB. Actually you can charge your iPhone up by it's USB cable. I am going through the same thing. It's a great device for everything you are looking for. The iPhone doesn't forward any texts. So if you are a big text person the iPhone may not be your best choice. But I have had this iPhone for about 2 weeks and I am having doubts about keeping it. Good luck.

Get the FUZE.

The Fuze is chunkier, yeah, but not by much, but you still get a very large touchscreen (like the iPhone! Hint, hint!) AND you get a slide-out full qwerty keyboard. Isn't that great?! You don't get that with the iPhone (Boo! Boo!) The Fuze is also a better choice because, it may cost a little more at first, but you don't have to pay that madatory $30 contract (but it'd be a little pointless not to on such a good phone!)
The Fuze should be able to be used as a modem, but it also supports wi-fi for when you're on the go. And, the Fuze has a media player (videos, music, picture slideshows etc) that rivals the iPhone. RIVALS!

or

Yes it support USB. Actually you can charge your iPhone up by it's USB cable. I am going through the same thing. It's a great device for everything you are looking for. The iPhone doesn't forward any texts. So if you are a big text person the iPhone may not be your best choice. But I have had this iPhone for about 2 weeks and I am having doubts about keeping it. Good luck.

Get the FUZE.

or

Get the FUZE.

or

Back