Which ROGERS channel[s] should I order for Korean entertainment, music, dramas, etc?

riceyx

May 2, 2011
OK, so here's the deal. A few years ago (2009 maybe?), I accidentally stumbled upon these free previews of azn channels. I'm not azn, but was INSTANTLY hooked on these preview channels! My God, my love for KPOP, dramas, and all things Japanese and Korean started from those channels... I was literally staring at the TV, watching the premiers of Big Bang & 2NE1's LOLLIPOP, SHINee's Ring Ding Dong, Super Junior's Sorry Sorry... Thought to myself: WTF DID I JUST WATCH?! But really, fell in love. Now it's a pretty big part of my life x'D

So you know the level of my fangasm now? Good!

ANYWAYS, those previews ended, and I didn't purchase them. Of course, I follow news and entertainment ONLINE, but these days I'm missing my afternoons with those azn channels more and more. :')

When I think back, I really can't remember WHAT channels exactly I watched most.

I went to the Rogers website, and browsed a little. A couple channels rang a bell:
WOWTV and Channel [V] Taiwan

Apparently those two are part of the Mandarin Entertainment Pack. I'm assuming that pack was the previews I had.

Well anyway, reading the descriptions, it seems to me that Channel [V] was the channel where I watched all the KPOP entertainment, music, shows, etc. HOWEVER, it's Channel [V] "Taiwan"...

My issue is... I REALLY want to start watching once more! But I don't know WHAT to order! Does Channel [V] Taiwan also have KPOP and stuff entertainment? Because if it doesn't, I have no idea what preview channels I used to have.
I don't want to order the wrong channel by accident.

I have ROGERS (Canada) so please, answer ONLY if you KNOW what you're talking about!

Back