white people came from cacasious mountains?

There was a Scandinavian scientist, Thor Heyerdahl, who did some research in to this Arians from Caucuses topic. Most notably, I remember him finding that ancient cave paintings from Caucasus mountains were the same or very similar to those found Norway.

I missed that one. But now that you mention it, I remember now that there are two languages in Finland. Do you know any more about them, or am I going to have to pay Professor Google a visit?

I don't know any more than what you just said, if you drink enough Finnish vodka with their border troops you can understand everything they say though.

You mean that after drinking enough vodka they sound Scottish? I believe that is a universal phenomenon.

According to the most recent genetic study I've heard of and the complementing linguistic theories Aryans is one term to describe the people who came from Central Asia (present day Kazakstan, Tajikstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgzstan, Mongolia, Uigher aka Xinjiang, Manchuria, Afghanistan, perhaps Siberia) these people are the ancestors of Europeans, Middle Easterners and North Africans and Northern Indians. However the genetic data seems to indicate that they are genetically very closely related to many Northern Chinese, many NE Asians and perhaps othe Caucasoid people like the Ainu of Japan, they also are closely related to all Native Americans (though these peoples may not be directly related to those we call "Indo-Aryan"). Indo-Aryans, Indo-Europeans or Aryans as you call them are descended from a group of Africans slightly different from present day Africans who are also the ancestors to Southern Indians, Maylays, other Asians and Austronesians (Australian Aborigines, some Oceanians)

Caucasoid is an obsolete term based on a widely debunked theory that Europeans and Midddle Easterners were descended from peoples from the Causaus Mtns. (Just turns out the evidence says they're from Central Asia)

Aryans supposedly are the direct ancestors of Northern Indians and possibly Iranians, Europeans and other Middle Easterners may have come from the same tribe or a cousin tribe (not enough hard evidence to prove either). The term did mean noble people, no really malice intended because if you learn the roots of other names people's call themselves it is often a similar translation, that or original people, or just the people.

Confused? So is every else! If people continue to mingle in a few generations it may be impossible to figure out the human tree along race lines.

Good for me I wanna hook up with hot mamas from every race

O yea almost forgot to ask you. Dude what school do you go? to your info all seems to be 50 years out of date, no offense.

About 4,000 years ago the Indo-Europeans,or battle ax people began their multi directional migration into the Middle East,Europe,and India.They did not infuse the Indus River civilization with new blood,the Indus River cities are abandoned at this time,presumably the peoples of the Indus River cities are the dark skinned foes written of in the Vedas,the Dravidians,likely the ancestors of the lowest castes in the region later.(Subjected/defeated peoples usually are at the bottom of the social ladder).The culture as a civilization with urban centers and symbols(writing,of a sort?) vanishes.Perhaps this was the only area (we know of) where they came in great enough force at one time to defeat on a grand scale an established civilization,rather than gradually moving in over time.
Interestingly,this is the only civilization erased as a result of the incursion of the battle ax peoples.Everywhere else they ran into established "civilized" nations from the Middle East to Greece,they simply moved in and became part of the landscape,or if they overran it and became the ruling class they absorbed the culture into their own.
,which could be due to living within proximity of it for a number of years(or centuries) before actually taking over(as in Greece).
By the time of someone as Cyrus the Great,the battle ax folks had diffused for so long and so far that they had become individual cultures due to environment and the contact with preceeding cultures in the areas they moved through or settled.Their language group would wind up spread far and wide over a variety of "racial variations".
Speaking of Hitler,he was very interested in the racial ties twixt the "Teutonic race" and that of India.However,it was the old Celtic gods who remained in their images very similar to the gods of the Vedic culture.Who knows why.

You can have a look on here if your interested.

https://www3.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/atlas.html

It is a project by National Geographic, they basically trace the various genetic lines back to the begining, a better in depth explanation is on there.

IMO hitler was phsycho and there is NO aryan race other than his idea of a perfect race.
I do admit I could be wrong on the race thing ...but not on the hitler thing!

Back