Who wants to be a pirate?

A pirate ship was sailing the Caribbean, when the look-out in the masts shouted, "Cap'n! A Royal Navy vessel off to our starboard side!" The pirate captain shouts to his cabin boy, "Arrrr! Go to me cabin, and bring me my red shirt!"

A battle soon begins, and the pirates soundly defeat the Royal Navy. The next day, the look-out again shouts, "Cap'n, there's TWO ships of Her Majesty's Navy off our port side!" "Arr!!!" shouts the captain, and to his cabin boy he says, "Prepare for battle! Bring me my red shirt!" and once again, both ships of the Royal Navy are sent into the abyss.

That night, during the victory celebration, the quartermaster and cabin boy ask the captain, "What is the significance of your red shirt every time we go into battle?" to which the captain responds, "That way, if I am injured, and start to bleed, the crew won't know, and they will think I am invincible in battle..." The quartermaster nods and smiles at his captain's great leadership secret.

The next day, the lookout spots TEN ships of the British Navy, and informs the pirate captain of them.

The captain looks a little pale, but orders his men to their general quarters, and calls to his cabin boy, "Bring me my red shirt lad! " The captain thinks a minute, and says, "And ye better bring me my brown pants, too!"

If women be Captains then how's about the PMS Crimson Tide?

Aye no sane or insane man be he pirate or other would challenge a crew ran by PMS-ing women.No pirate would consider mutany unless ye have a death wish and many Pms-ing women screaming "Walk the plank ye be shark bait CUT HIS THROAT!!! Bleed him like we be!!" We may be able to bring aboard village women and turn them into pirates once we invade.

I'm descended from Vikings!
And I'm related to the captain of the ship in Kidnapped (the book, it's true though)!
Can I join?!

Arrrrr lassies, we have them scurvy jelly-legged landdwellers afearin' us now! Another aye! and a hearty ARRRR to the name PMS Crimson Tide from this pantaloon wearing, barroom brawling, wooden-spoon wielding mother of two pirate wench.

If ye be willing to sail under the coofftopicnd of strong women ye be welcomed to join arrrgghh

Anyone who can put up with these women is invited to join!!!!!

So we've decided upon the name of the first ship. Now for the second, we may have a fleet of pirates to launch!!

Is it just me or has Adam not posted on this thread? Well, the thing under his name says "A Pirate's Life for Me" so I thought he would lol

http://www.shockhaber.com/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.htm cut and paste this in your browser if it does'nt work when you click it
Now we practice swattin em down like down like the flies they be

All together now.....!!!

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho!
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A pirate's life for me.

We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack.
Maraud and embezzle and even hijack.

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright.

We're rascals, scoundrels, villains and knaves.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs!

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er-do-well cads.
Aye! But we're loved by our mommies and dads!

Isn't the Crimson Tide just kinda an Alabama Uni's football team?
Yaarrr count me on in. What's the share of ye plunder? And who do we plunder???
How do i sail in the mile high landlocked state of Colorado.

Howabout the SS Bloody Moon or the SS Eviscerator.

Don't we also need some random island to call home and put in front of the SS

Haaarhaaarrr! Count me in, me lady cap'ns. Arrrrgh.....how do I get out of Arizona? Pick me up at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore on Sunday. PMS Crimson Tide, that's a right good name. Where will we put our loot?

I like your SS Bloody Moon we'll name the first ship we steal that. As for the island .... ye have any ideas... And we plunder who we want aye cause we be pirates arrrgghh
although I must admitt.... plundering is hard in a kimono and these shoes....but it works to lure the village men out so ye sea dawgs can pillage

Hmm... plundering sounds good and all, but I don't like the sound of hanging from a yard arm when the Royal Navy catches up with us...

Couldn't we just settle for video game piracy?

Welcome Loci to the ship of marauding maidens! Arrrrrr! We best be thinkin' of a place to store our treasure. Ye all have mentioned pillaging and island and keepin' it for our own!Arrrr, a worthy thought fellow ninjas of the sea! I be checkin' one out this week. For all the legends hold it is populated by fish and chip lovin' scoundrels and in the north, men who wear skirts! Avast! Land ho! I think this new island is the place to bury our plunder and empty our casks, set up our spits and celebrate our vileness!

Back