who would come out on top?

Dance dance dance everyone's doing the dance, you can dance if you want to duh duh safety dance where are your pants.

Jacki chan and jet li both are very highly trained in kung fu(or something along the lines of chinese fighting) they do not have doubles, although i dont think they could take kimbo, they are not just movie stars.

jet lie ftw

but actually idk.. because kimbo has like 80-100 pounds on all those guys, and even if theyre better fighters, which the other 3 are better than kimbo, he is just physically dominant so it would be hard to tell

^^True.^^

But I think Jet Li would win in the end. In that vid of kimbo he was sorta only avoiding and countering the other guy, not really trying to hurt him. Just not get hurt himself.

somebody should make the best kung-fu movie EVER and have it star all 4 of em'!

but my vote is they would probably kill each other before it's over

oh and for the record my mom has met Chuck Norris

are we talking mythological chuck norris or the shell of a man chuck norris?

either way chuck norris still wins, one way just ends in the world imploding

FreshPaint made a thread like this a couple weeks ago, chuck won. And yet, after that thread you still didn't put in bruce lee. tsk tsk

Jet Li is 45, Jackie Chan is 54, Chuck Norris is 68, and Kimbo is 34.

Jet Li and Jackie are just trained to do movie stunts, Chuck Norris is only known because some people started some terrible jokes about him, and Kimbo is on the grind daily.

Kimbo's kids names are Kevin, Kevin, Kevlar (holy shit), Kassandra, Kevina, and Kiara.

I would say Jet Li, yes he's into all the hollywood stuff but he can also kick some major ass. And Jet Li is also insanely fast compared to Kimbo, and I would also say Jet Li is more agile and has more endurance.

But, if Bruce Lee were here, he would beat everybody.

Considering Kimbo is the only person who has actually punched and knocked people out on a semi regular basis, ill go with him

Back