Why are some people in the uk so against the introduction of I.D cards

CirithUngol

Nov 20, 2008
when more than 50%? of people have a social networking space on the internet with more details about themselves than a I D card could provide.which the government could have acess to at anytime ?????/

nah cos most people dnt have myspace no more they have facebook where u have to add sum1 b4 they see ure profile -and its more about principle - we dnt like getting told what to do them sites are our choice, having compulsory id cards is just letting the goverment pound down on u i think its good people are grumbling - bout anything our gvmnt does - but ure question makes u sound well philisophical and amazing and soo dreamy though

nah cos most people dnt have myspace no more they have facebook where u have to add sum1 b4 they see ure profile -and its more about principle - we dnt like getting told what to do them sites are our choice, having compulsory id cards is just letting the goverment pound down on u i think its good people are grumbling - bout anything our gvmnt does - but ure question makes u sound well philisophical and amazing and soo dreamy though

Their gonna get you anyway if they want you, so yeah it kinda makes me wonder, what's the difference. Zero is what I'm guessing.

The government already has too much information on us!

AND

some stupid person will probably lose the information somehow...

Back