Why did homo sapiens born during the Pleistocene Epoch get for themselves,

Your premise is incorrect.

Prehistoric man operated in groups - not alone. Man hunted together and women gathered together. A single person was usually very quickly a dead person due to animal or human predation.

Prehistory man survived and thrived due to his social group skills - not his individual skills. Look it up.

Yes there are always two paths.
Liberals have taken the "stuff" over freedom path.
Conservatives the opposite.

Neither side will ever change the minds of the other.
Since the liberal side is easier, make no mistake conservatives will become as extinct as the mammoth from the Pleistocene Epoch.

The only thing that can reverse this is Civil War.

I'm a liberal, I have a degree and teaching credential, I volunteer for my community and my husband and I own our own company.
Lazy? Not one bit.

ADD: Excellent point, Scott b.

CHAOS GOD GOD PLANS EVERYEEEEEETHING OR LIFE OR SOMETHING DOES YA ALL BETTER STOP JUDGING EVERYONE THIS WORLD IS ABSURD SO IS ALL THESE QUESTIONS ABSURD.... WE ALL GET UP IN THE MORNING AND PLAN SOMETHING WHAT WE HOPE IS NORMAL AND THE REST THE DAY GOES DOWN THE TUBES NO ONE ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOO ONE HAS ANY CONTROL OVER ANYEEEEETHING AT ALL YOU CAN STOP CALLING PEOPLE LAZY WE CAN STOP CALLING OURSELF ANYTHING ALSO CAUSE OF BRAINWASHING .... LIBERALS WHAT EVER I HOPE SOON GOD GETS TIRED OF THE WHOLE THING SHUT UP EVERYONE

It's basic human nature to descend into dependency on others if given the chance and is viable.

Back