Why did you pick your user name?

Lea Bishup is my pen name, and I'm a firebender (haha I wish ...)

I pretty much use some variation of this on every site that asks for a username. Either LeatheFirebender or LeaFirebender or whatever fits ...

made it up when i was like 12, used it almost everywhere since (although i've found it already taken on some places... a pox on them!)

Wado was one of my nicknames growing up. Then I found out that my nickname was stolen to name a style of karate. So I rebelled.

Well it it true that Wado was one of my nicknames, among many growing up. Before I knew better, I did plan on one day naming a martial art Wado. But Wado-ryu karate has been around longer than me. Wado could mean, way of harmony, like yin and yang, I went polar opposite and combined it with another nickname, rebel.

I use stolenbjorn because that's my name

Tha fact that it sounds strange in English makes it only funnier IMO.

My full name is Bjorn Are Stolen, which sounds even funnier.

It translates as "Bear-Eagle-the mountain summer farm".

-allmost like an indian

Similar for me. I made up "Armanox" in 1999 (so I would have been 11), and it's stuck around ever since.

Because I AM THE GHOST OF THE FOREST, AND I WILL HAUNT YOU...

...but really, I got the idea from the name of this restaurant: http://www.derwaldgeist.de/cms/website.php

They make giant schnitzels, and I think that's pretty epic.

I was disappointingly unimaginative, and just picked a nickname which some people know me by in 'real life'.

Well, its been my nickname for nearly 20 years and in most respects its fitting... mostly...

By "mostly" do you mean that you're not really called Mikey, or that you are actually quite small?

Back