Why do they continue to argue even when they lose?

kate

May 14, 2008
My future MIL confronted my fiance on religion finally, blaming me for why he doesn't believe anymore, which I think is what made him snap FINALLY, AND HE KICKED HER BUTT. I'm so proud, my boy is all grown up. She couldn't back anything related to Christianity, her excuse was "Well I'm not don't know enough about it you should ask someone else." Huh. You've been preaching to us for how long and now you can't give us reasons to back any of it up. Then she proceeded to argue why we should believe and eventually left because she realized she wasn't going to get anywhere.
Correction. She said "I don't know enough about it so you should ask someone else" regarding HER religion that she preaches.
He only assaulted his mother verbally. Not physically. He's never tried to hit me or gotten angry enough at me to yell at me.

Just don't use non-believing as something to fight for, then your stuck with a new religion.
The point of believing isn't fighting it, as you are only fighting people who obviously know less about their religion then the people who invented that religion so long ago...
you can disprove anything in the bible so it's no use not believing because of the bible

Just don't use non-believing as something to fight for, then your stuck with a new religion.
The point of believing isn't fighting it, as you are only fighting people who obviously know less about their religion then the people who invented that religion so long ago...
you can disprove anything in the bible so it's no use not believing because of the bible

you shouldn't marry some one who would assault his mother cause he will do it to you after your married and have two children

The word of GOD is Law, my dear.

It cannot be argued with;

May Jesus break your heart of stone,
and replace it with one of love for Him,
And all of his children!

When it comes to believing in a God or a Power bigger then us, you should understand that it is personal not for someone else to inject their beliefs in a God to you. Or try to make you believe their way. That is why we have wars, other people are trying to make us or we are trying to make someone else believe the way we do. Just except the way your MIL believes and go on with your life, don't fight it and she should not try to make you believe the way she does.

Bravo! Logic is the strongest weapon of all - cunning, sharp and fatal for all but the best mentally-prepared.

Back