Why doesn't any one star Lindsay Lohan in their movies now?

Anita

May 19, 2008
Like what happened to her???? She was soo amazing. I know she did drugs and all. But whats wrong with starring her??? Shes an amazing actress

because in her last movie, she was irresponsible and unprofessional. her recent actions did not help to improve her image, either. people simply don't trust her anymore.

The reason she does not get starred in movies anymore is because her personal life has become so public that it becomes difficult to promote a film with her in it without it turning into some sort of media circus about her personal life. People tend to take her a lot less seriously now due to all the public attention she has gotten for her personal life. Essentially it is bad promotion. I have also heard that she is no longer insured by the Screen Actors Guild and this means that it would be a financial risk for a studio to hire her for a film.

She is an amazing actress, but I think people don't want to deal with her baggage enough to hire her. I mean, I wouldn't want to hire a drug user if I was shooting a movie. I would want someone who is focused & reliable. Talent isn't the only thing an actor needs to get a job booking.

I think people are just afraid she is gonna go bad again, and they dont want that type of publicity, because they want people to go see the movies, and I guess if they star her they wont get viewers. Im not sure.

Back