Why is anyone surprised that 99 percent of the 99 percent of OWS turned?

No, you just described the average liberal*******************************************************************************************************************************

At least they aspire to be something besides what they really are by putting that valuble education to good use: poseurs playing revolutionary.

No, those aren't the protesters. Those are the people who use the protest as a cover for their stupid acts. The protesters are the ones pushing for less business influence in government.

Don't act like that isn't true. You only lost all credibility when you said criminals and American Haters were types of "left wing loons".

There are Good reasons to protest what the Obama Administration has been doing to America and to the futures of our grandchildren. The Protesters are not Intelligent enough to recognize what the proper corrective actions are so I guess we shouldn't be surprised that their "solution" is Destructive.

I believe that there is a sub-culture of professional protesters. They just look for anti-whatever causes to yell about to be cool and be a nuisance for fun, but still be anonymous.

Funny that you say that,,, the 99% that aren't millionaires and billionaires are scum that means that you are also scum because I am sure you are not part of the 1%. You really should not talk down to yourself like that.

If the right wants fewer and smaller government and the left wants a big government, then how are liberals anarchists? Also I don't think that is true, just the overflow of the garbage that comes fox "news"

Back