why is it ok for woman to experiment with their sexuality?

questionking

Jul 22, 2008
but considered taboo for men?
If a woman experiments with another woman in college, that seems acceptable and not considered gay or bi sexaul, but if a guy does this, he is no longer considered straight. even though he was just experimenting.
John, that is my point exactly, the taboo that men being gay is some type of deviant act, while two woman can be straight, have gay sex and be considered very hot.
scabs, i am very familiar with the kinsey scale, thanks for that though. but still, for some reason in our society, specifically the US, straight woman are encouraged to experiment, while guys are dis couraged from ever even thinking about it

That is just a US cultural belief. In other parts, like Europe, homosexuality among men is accepted. It's soley cultural and has nothing to do with what's 'okay'. That's just American ideology. That's it.

John L. for example - typical American male - (typically thinking about boy on boy action) Haha!

coz if a girl and a girl have sex its way hotter!!!!!!!! i wud rather get involved than watch. but for a boy and a boy its disgusting and horrible. eww!!!!

Back