Why the hell are you up!?

I couldn't sleep. It's now 6:20 and I decided to get all amped up on caffiene by drinking coffe so I can get all my shit done early in the day so I can relax and pwn some scrubs on xbl all day and then fall asleep relatively early and have that set up my new sleeping schedule. I don't wake up until 12-2pm so I need to get habbit broken since I'm getting a new job and instead of mine right now where I'm the night shift guy I'm doing mornings at my new job haha.

ive dont sleep any more i just stay up and do random stuff mostly homework ive slept four hours in the past four daysdays as you can tell by my inability to type

Not last night but the night before I only got about 45 min of sleep. It fucked me up and I felt like shit all day so I took a ton of tylenol PM last night at 9 and passed out. Now I'm up early because I got plenty of sleep.

cause i had to pee and i've just decided to stay up so i can get some things done for school.

lol, i hate to say it, but i seriously doubt you need to be in peak shape for ihav.net

Back