Worst Haircuts

I don't even live in NJ, never been there before, and i know its on the east coast.

you live there, and dont know it's on the east coast.

you really are a fucking idiot.

Scotch Plains, without a doubt the most hardcore place in Jerzey.

:dodgyrun: x100000

It's about half hour away from Newark, and right next to Plainfield.

edit; Blah, if you don't get what I was trying to say, get the fuck out right now. Of course it's on the east coast you fucking cunt.

Yeah, no shit. I hate those haircuts, meaning living on the East Coast has nothing to do with it, and that that's stereotyping.

if there was no correlation between gay haircuts and New Jersey faggots, there would be no stereotypes, now would there?

trump.jpg

/thread

i have a tapeup but i dont spike it up like those kids in the picture..thats called a blowout.. and its not really italian.. spanish people had that haircut first. it came popular again in Ny when the gotti family started getting there hair cut like it/

The only people that rock that haircut or retarded Italians and Albanians. Even my Brooklyn (Bensonhurst) and NJ friends find that style ridiculous and avoid guido areas/clubs like a plague. Did you ever think why you never see that look catching on anywhere else besides NY/NJ area? Because everyone else just laughs at it and doesn't take it serious.

And yes, those guys pull pusssy but have you seen what they pull? It's usually the female equivalent to a guido....fake blond, overly tan, clown makeup, overly obnoxious drama queens, and dress like they stepped out of an 80s time machine with their tacky clothes and chains.
Like this...lol Those girls look like they're 50% plastic like their male counterparts.
http://www.auslangeweile.de/cms/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/guidettes.jpg

I like to call this one the Tornado, because of the awesome swirl at the top.
I personally sport this haircut. The ladies love it.
:dodgy:​

Back