Would you fight Kimbo Slice for 60 seconds in order to get..

I'd fight
gina-carano.jpg

to fight
gina-carano.jpg

Sure. I'm a pretty good fighter, but he's a lot bigger than me. I'd probably get my ass kicked, but what's a few broken bones

on the radio today the local sports radio hosts were saying "Everyone always says, oh of course i'd get in the ring for 2 million against Tyson in his prime, the thing is though, for those 2 million you have a high probability of losing your life when men as big and bigger then Tyson who know how to fight are getting knocked out in the first seconds of a fight, an average man would be murdered, litterally"

Without any Martial arts training someone like kimbo slice could destroy you in 60 seconds.

I would not do it, I could fine a chick who aint much worse and hook up with her since she aint a movie star.

i cAN TAke a hit...trust me i would last 60 seconds with kimbo. i know how ba he is but if u fight smart and duck and doge with just a couple of hits then ur good. im not saying that i could beat him-theres no way in hell i could but i would def be able to take 60 seconds of kimbo

Back