Xintiandi

jhoney

Dec 7, 2014
usa
Xintiandi is a basically district of China and gives you an opportunity to enjoy shopping, eating and lots of other activities with friends and family. You will find there nice cafes and restaurants,. it is also the major attraction for travelers in Shanghai and grab the large number of visitors to explroe the Shanghai..

I have been visited the Xintiandi during my Shanghai trip. This district is notable because of its affluent car-free shopping, eating and entertainment point of view. It homes to a lot of book stores, cafes and restaurants, and shopping malls.

I never visited the Xintiandi till yet but my father went there after his bus to niagara falls from boston and told me that it is a great place for shopping. Moreover, you will find a variety of food options, cinemas and shopping malls. Suggest me guys your favourite place to have fun in Xintiandi which I should go during my tour?

All of you have shared nice information about Xintiandi. Before reading all posts, It was a new place for me. I want to go there in the next month. I want to see some images of it and nearest accommodation there. Does anyone like to tell me?

Back