your thoughts

dont tempt me. but it is 2:00 now. therefore, its serious time.

only real responses toward the original topic now.

:dodgy:

:dodgy::dodgy:---:dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:---:dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:
:dodgy:-----------:dodgy:-------:dodgy:---:dodgy:-------:dodgy:------:dodgy:

not morse code... or bianary.... or anything....
edit: :dodgy::dodgy: ^ :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: =?

:dodgy: :dodgy::dodgy::dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy: :dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:

Thats what i thnk anyway ^^

i tried to sleep. and theres no way in hell. im going for it.

ill tell everyone about my stories when i arrive at my home in houston.

until then

Topic about how you made it safetly or died in a car crash plz. And if parents get mad.

just sleep a little now and if you need more rest stop off at a rest station and sleep in the car (to get ahead of traffic). If you are worried about not being able to make it with less than 3 hours of sleep on a 9 hour road trip, you are right to worry. 9 hours is a hell of a long drive, especially if its all highway.

sorry for the late update.

i left at 2:45 AM on what would be thursday morning. i arrived in houston at 10:30 with no problems at all. then i got what i wanted from my lady friend.

overall, great success.

I would leave now. Personally I find myself more tired if I go to sleep for only a couple hours than if I would have just stayed awake. I am not a fan of waking up lol...you can always pull off and sleep for a couple hours if you get tired while driving.

I'd leave now. You have a great chance at falling asleep behind the wheel and crashing.

just crank up on the rockstars, turn on some death metal full blast, and you will be there in no time.

Back