newsgroup

  1. M

    MAC OSX 10.6.1: How do I create a binary file to upload in a newsgroup?

    I need step by step directions on how to create a binary file to send to a newsgroup. I use Max OSX Snow Leopard and can't figure out how to do it from some of the complicated explanations I've found online. Can someone give me simple, 1, 2, 3 directions?
  2. M

    MAC OSX 10.6.1: How do I create a binary file to upload in a newsgroup?

    I need step by step directions on how to create a binary file to send to a newsgroup. I use Max OSX Snow Leopard and can't figure out how to do it from some of the complicated explanations I've found online. Can someone give me simple, 1, 2, 3 directions?
  3. B

    Newsgroup list and how to access them.?

    I need some newsgroups and I need to know how to access them. Or how to send them documents. Please help.
  4. S

    What is the best newsgroup paysite for downloading wii iso games?

    And how do I tell what games will play on my modded wii. I'm brand new to this and don't know what PAL, NTSC, or alot of other acronyms mean. Basically, with the following setup, what kind of files do I want to download? And how do I know if they are scrubbed or not? Region: USA Backup...
  5. R

    what are some good usenet newsgroup services these days?

    my ISP (earthlink) used to supply the newsgroups, but then stopped about 3 years ago. Any other places to find and read usenet newsgroups?
  6. T

    I need to know the newsgroup server provided to me by ATT.Yahoo. Can't

    openThe article that is answer? There is an article that answers the question but it won't open.
  7. H

    what website is best for newsgroup?

    it's for my project... thank you!
  8. W

    Can you give me the name of good torrent or newsgroup sites for downloading

    anime or movies? It can be a pay site, I don't mind, but I'd like to be on a monthly subscription, not a per item basis.
  9. H

    what website is best for newsgroup?

    it's for my project... thank you!
  10. R

    how can i join free newsgroup?

    tell me how can join free newsgroup & group from indian..
  11. R

    how can i join free newsgroup?

    tell me how can join free newsgroup & group from indian..
  12. S

    Can you give me the name of good torrent or newsgroup sites for...

    tried isohunt.com i take it?
  13. T

    Need a newsgroup server?

    I have just changed my ISP from BritishTelecom (BT) to Sky. I have now found - too late - that Sky does not have a newsgroup server at all - I suppose that helps to explain why they are so low cost. Can anyone recommend a cheap - or better still free - newsgroup provider?
  14. C

    Is There Access To Usenet (Binary Newsgroup) In Thailand?

    Hi guys, I have some questions about Binary Newsgroup, hopefully someone here will be kind enough to share his knowledge. I am moving to Bangkok (from USA) very soon and was wondering about Usenet or Newsgroup access in Thailand. I am currently subscribed to Giganews, who claims that they...
  15. J

    Newsgroup Programs for windows?

    What is the best client for news-groups on windows xp pro if so please tell !
  16. L

    what is the newsgroup server for bellsouth/att?

    newsgroup for bellsouth/att
  17. N

    How do I speed up my Cox newsgroup?

    I am using news.west.cox.net as my server and I am getting 4 threads which I know is the limit. However I am not getting the 512kb per thread as stated on the Cox website. I am always getting 230-240kb TOTAL, not even for each thread. I want to know why is it so slow? Am I doing something wrong...
  18. L

    what is the newsgroup server for bellsouth/att?

    newsgroup for bellsouth/att
  19. J

    Newsgroup Programs for windows?

    What is the best client for news-groups on windows xp pro if so please tell !
Back
Top