2005 Chrysler Crossfire in black vs. 2006 Volkswagen Rabbit in black.?

ChristopherWolfe

Dec 7, 2011
I can either get a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire in black or a 2006 Volkswagen Rabbit in black. Which should I get and why? Also, which is safer??? I don't care about price. Help! Thanks!

Is the Chrysler a convertible? Not a practical daily driver in my opinion. The fastback version looks better to me. Hopefully both are in excellent condition with little signs of wear. Low miles and a clean Carfax. The VW could be a real nice car with the right engine and option packages.

Since the cars are fundamentally different, ones a sporty hatchback and the other is roadster. Two cars built for two different purposes. It's hard to say which is best because "best" is hard to define except by you. Which car fits your needs and lifestyle.

I like the design of the Crossfire but the truth is it falls short. The Chrsyler just doesn't deliver on a performance level. If the VW is in great shape that's the car I'd buy. My Jetta drives great, runs strong and is a blast to drive. It's got plenty of room for my stuff.

I wouldn't get either.
If I had to pick, I would choose the Rabbit because Volkswagen is a better company and It's a newer car. Also the Rabbit looks better.

Back