'84 Porsche 911 Carrera or '58 Plymouth Fury?

xxlemondrops

Jan 2, 2011
I need to pick a car to do for a dream car assignment. I've narrowed it down to the two, but seriously cannot choose. Help?

It would be an especially big help if someone could tell me which car would have more information online and which would be easier to find out info on.

Also, reasons when answering please? Thanks! :)
It's not like I'm actually planning on buying the car. This is supposed to be purely hypothetical.

Also, any interesting facts on either?

Why are you asking this on answers? the only way you will know what car has more info on the net that you can access,is to try on your computer. The newer car '84 porsche will have more interest simply because type of car, it's a true sports car, the Fury is a cooler car to me, not that many still on the road, but a lot easier to modify because it was so much simpler. I don't know a lot about either car specifically, does the porsche have fuel injection? the Fury is carb., I am sure, so you can do a lot of engine modifications that you probably cant do as the porsche(limited to parts that work as opposed to so many after market mopar parts) The fury had a lot more room in the engine compartment, so you could put a lot of different engines in the Fury which you could not do with the Porsche. these are two completely different types of car, how is it you compared these two?

You have odd dreams..... Tell me the Fury is not burning and repairs it self & only plays oldies?????

As for the 911, why a '84???

Info? Tons on the Porsche. Only you & Steven King loved the Fury.....

Back