91 Honda crx si for 2.5k?

Philip

May 18, 2008
I'm 19, and in dire need of my own car, I'm going halves with my parents on one, and there's a local one for $2,500,
160k on the chassis and less than 50k on the motor; a Japanese stock motor was put in January.

Everything is good, the only cons it has is that the rear 2+2 seats are missing and there are no hubcaps, just the bare black stock ones.
What I'm asking is, is the price right? I've spoken to the guy and he is firm on 2.5k.
So, good deal or not?
@CJinSDCJinSD, yeah the JDM versions are the only ones with the 2+2 option, but it is one of those, it even has the Sunroof which were only put in the jdm ones.

@? Becca ?, I tried the KBB first, but it doesn't have the option to choose a crx.

For that car in that condition, and with that mileage, my absolute top dollar would be $1,500.

The best thing to do would be to go to http://www.kbb.com/ and get a price estimate. They will go by your zip code, condition of the car, private owner, and all. Just select "Civic" as the model, and the "CRX Si" will be selected later in the process.

*edit* - You have to choose "Civic" first, then the option for "CRX" will come up later (under "Configure your car").

I bought an 2000 chevy blazer for 3000 and an 05 aveo for 3500. for 2500 you can get something newer

Very good deal. If you want to take more than one friend places, then I may be good to see if those seats are very pricey. But it sounds great especially If youre only going half!

Back