A question for the iPad and iTune videos.?

CongressmanScott

Aug 21, 2010
I am planning on buying an iPad. I certainly have an iPod Touch and I have literally hundreds of videos on it. Can I put the same videos from my iPod touch to the iPad? If so, how much room would one 22 minute tv episode take up on the iPad. Due to larger screen, I figure the MB would get much higher.
ALSO, does the back stratch as bad on the iPad as it does on the iPod touch?

They will play on your device, but you will play in the original size. You may need to convert them will a 3rd party program to the size of the ipad screen [I use Any Video Converter, FREE] It will change the file size a little, but not that much the one thing that would change the file size most is extending the length of the video. If your videos are straight from the itunes store I am not sure if you would even need to do this, they may already be pre formatted to fit any device, and im sure theirs a setting on the ipad or in the video that would match the video size to the ipad. Also try to right click on the video while in itunes, and see if any of the options that pop up are to change the size to ipad screen size.

Back