Any bluethooth mobile (headset) can work on ps3 ?

Dav

May 19, 2008
Hey , if i go out and buy a bluetooth mic for $20 lets say will it work on my ps3 ... i want to be sure ..thanks...

and how will i conetet it and thanks ....thanks alot for your answers guys
Yeh sony ps3 mics are about $80 where i go

ay bluetooth will work...some better than others
i just use pseye that way i dont look like a fool

Any bluetooth headset will work with the PS3. You will need to pair the headset with the PS3 (just like you would for a phone). Once you put the headset in pairing mode, the PS3 will search for it, add the PIN (usually # 0000) and the headset is connected.

Here is the bluetooth pairing page in case you need step by step instructions: http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=353&p_created=1193171937&p_sid=de37oTpj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjA4LDIwOCZwX3Byb2RzPSZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1ob3cgZG8gaSBhZGQgYSBibHVldG9vdGggaGVhZHNldA**&p_li=&p_topview=1

it should work. if u can spare it though go with the $50 sony one made for the ps3. to set it up refer to the manual of ur headset to make it discoverable. in the ps3 settings find accessories and there should be something in there about paring a new bluetooth device. just do what it says and it should work. if ur lost look on us.playstation.com for help. you can order the ps3 mic direct from sony or on amazon for around $50

Back