Are the Obama's dancing their way through India and laughing at us because they

RLP

Mar 7, 2008
can spend 2 BILLION...? on a useless trip to India, and we can't stop them?

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/the-obamas-charm-with-their-fisherfolk-dance-64800

Yes all the while taking credit for deals made a long time ago for which he had absolutely nothing to do with.

Proud Vet

I doubt they're laughing at us, but I'm certainly laughing at you for continuing to believe this nonsense.

I do not know how accurate the 2 billion dollars lper day is, but Obama has been laughing at America ever since he was elected president. The worse is yet to come. He now only has 2 more years to spend our money. Michelle will manage to spend her share.

The "dancing" part is true. The "two billion" and "useless trip to India" is just right wing nonsense.

Hell yes...we need to get his purse strings closed...like I've said from the beginning of his spending spree, I can tell obama's dad never had the money doesn't grow on trees talk with little barrack...he is a catastrophe...2012 can't get here soon enough.

Useless? He's improving the economy all the time. He's trying to create jobs with that trip. Just let the grown-ups handle these things, ok?

You people on the right are so funny. You people on the right trust an Indian news agency's anonymous source more than our Pentagon & government. Some Indian news agency quotes an anonymous source that President Obama’s India trip will cost $200 million per day for 40 aircraft, 3,000 people, a fleet of cars and 34 warships and the right-wing media jumps all over it in spite of the fact the claim is illogical and just plain stupid. We pay $190 million per day for almost 100,000 troops and equipment in Afghanistan.

"I think there has been a lot of creative writing that's been done on this trip over the last few days," he said. "We obviously have some support role for presidential travel ... but I will take the liberty this time of dismissing as absolutely absurd, this notion that somehow we are deploying 10 percent of the Navy, some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier in support of the president's trip to Asia -- that's just comical." ~Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell

“But the report is demonstrably incorrect. It says the White House had blocked off the entire Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai – it hasn’t – and that the press traveling with Mr. Obama will be staying there. We won’t. Besides, the press pays its own way at considerable cost to the media outlets, not the U.S. taxpayer.” The Wall Street Journal

Back