Are there any good books like....?

Sadie

Jun 3, 2008
I just read a few series this past week, (yeah I know I'm an insane person for reading that much) and I was wondering if there are any similar books like the following;

- The Hush Hush series written by Becca Fitzpatrick (I loved this series a lot!)
- The immortals series written by Alyson Noel (I liked the first few books in this series but the others weren't that good, in my opinion)
- The Wolves of Mercey Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater (I liked this series quite a bit, but not as much as the hush hush series)
- The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyers (I loved this series a lot also)

As you can see I'm really into the paranormal/love teen books. If you could provide the titles, authors, and how many pages the books are that would be Absolutely splendid. :) Thank You!!

I don't remember the number of pages or if you'll like some of these books, but I've read a few like:

Fallen series by Lauren Kate
House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast
Eyes like stars series by Lisa Mantchev
Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr is cool. It's about fairies.
The Summoning series by Kelly Armstrong.
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson. Might be for children but it's cool.
Holes by Louis Sachar
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen is about flappers in 1929.
Pendragon series by DJ MacHale
The Immortals (about a girl who meets an immortal) series by Alyson Noel
The witches by Roald Dahl; it's a children's book but it's nice. He also wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The BFG, and many more.
Ella Enchanted by Gail Garson Levine and also Fairest.
The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis. It's a classic
Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke
The House of Night has a novella about Dragon called Dragon's Oath. Very cool.
The Message in a Bottle by Nicolas Sparks. (love story, don't know if you like those, cried like an idiot)
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. (another love story)
Goddess of the Sea by PC Cast. (weird love story but cool. strong scenes though)
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett (cute book)
You can Read Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, I like the BOOKS, not MOVIES.
And last but not least: Harry Potter by JK Rowling./ Best series ever

As you can see, I like series. Enjoy reading!!!!

Back