Are there lots of apps for the Ipad?

horselover

Jun 17, 2008
I am getting an Ipad soon and i just want to know if an Ipad has apps like an iphone does. If it does, are some of them free? Do you download them? Is it easy to download them? How many are there? Are people making more apps for it? Sorry i have lots of questions!

You could probably get lots of apps for the ipad. That's the entire point of the ipad, for apps.

please answer my question?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100828114145AASxsHo

I'm typing this on my iPad.

There are a lot of similar apps. Some apps work on both iPhone and iPad others just iPad/iPhone. Good free apps (that I use) are we far, we rule, aim, and others. But the majority of the apps like with the iPhone are paid for, but are more expensive for the better ones.

Edit: if the app is made specifically for iPhone it gives you the option to scale it up to fit the screen. Other wise it's centered in the screen at iPhone screen size.

Edit 2: you have to download apps. Either via your computer with iTunes or on your iPad with the app store app. Your iPad already comes with preinstalled apps like the calendar, settings, notepad, contact book, iPod, videos, and photos(I might have forgotten a few).

There are millions of apps for the iPad. I believe most apps for the iPhone also work for the iPad.
You download them on iTunes. There should be a section called Apps. or something like that.
They have a list of popular apps and you can download them there. After you download them, you put them onto your iPad just like music when you sync it.

Back