Atv / Dirt bike trails in New Jersey and Pennsylvania?

finkployd32

Feb 7, 2009
Looking for a little help finding trails i can actually ride on with a dirt bike in NJ and PA im in Easton PA. right by the free bridge from NJ, I have had no luck finding anywhere i can ride without fines or police and people telling me im not allowed on the property cause its either state owned and illigal to even walk on or someones property and not liking someone riding on the outskirts of it, I can understand that but its not like im destroying the property or causing problems i only stay on the dirt roads around the fields never cross through anything that may be farm land and keep far enough from the houses that noise is not much of an issue and leave promplty after being asked with no fuss or hassle and no need to be an ass about it i understand if they dont want people riding on these lands but i cannot find anywhere to go that is not going to cost me money in fines and membership fees or tracks that again i must pay for i'd much rather pay for the gas for my bike and ride all day without being told to leave. So, if there is ANYBODY please anybody! help me out here link me up with sum sites i dont have to pay for to veiw trails or info if atvs are allowed cause i have found at least 5 trails that are only for horse riding mountain biking or camping and no atvs, utvs, dirt bikes well you get the idea are allowed not at all, apparently bigger fines than i have faced already and i would prefer to not deal with all this any more if you know a trail or site that lists them please let me know as i know nobody here that can help me im kinda on my own with all this i dont know a single sole in this state and any dealerships for atvs/dirt bikes cant help me random people i have asked dont know ive gone to a few places that were recomended and faced paying fines and shown up in court twice already im at a loss here i love the outdoors and have a need to ride my bike so im hoping sombody out there can suggest appropiate trails or parks for doing this. Please no tracks, hill climbs or events just pure nature at its best in the woods, mountains, parks open range or sand pit and dunes.

Back