Baseball coach won't play me?

Tristan

Jul 6, 2008
I used to play baseball for him when I was 9 and 10, then in Jr High when I was in 7th and 8th grade and as a 7th grader I played for the 8th grade team and was 3rd on the team in batting average at .476. Then my 8th grade year I was the catcher and we went to sectionals but lost because of a bonehead play by our third baseman that cost us a run and we lost 7-6. My freshman year I wasn't the best and I think I was just nervous when I had to catch varsity for three games with him there and I let a lot of pitches get passed me but at JV I went 95 innings without a pass ball. My sophomore year I worked my ass off lost weight got in the weight room and got faster and also worked on my hitting, I worked my ass off at every practice and improved my catching. In practice and well on the team I was the only one throughout the year that consistently hit the fence when I was up (only 9 games at Varsity and about 13 at bats) I had 5 doubles that just missed being a home run. I also averaged no pass balls in 3 games that I caught for the varsity. My problem is that a senior who gave no shits about the team,had an off year, and was just lazy started over me. No one knew why. I used to DH but that was taken away when he couldn't play first. Then after I had a bad game where a kid quick pitched and I didn't have time to get set even when I called time out and struck out 3 times and he had a pinch hitter for me he didn't let me play after that but he did let his son and the senior play after going 0-15 in 5 games.. It confuses me and to tell the truth I don't think I'll play next year if I don't start this year and let them deal with a sophomore catcher who isn't very good.

I'll give you a clue.Attitude has as much to do with it as anything else.re-read your rambling question/pouting rant.You make yourself out to be the next best thing and the rest of the team are a bunch of no talent losers filling your roster spot.You aren't as good as you think,sorry.You also have a lousy me first attitude that won't be missed by anyone on the team when you quit.

Back