Be honest: Would you continue to date someone you suspect is gay/bi for...

ElleBe

Nov 8, 2010
...AMAZING career opportunities? I am currently dating someone I suspect is gay/bi and he works in the same industry as me. His father is EXTREMELY successful and my BF is doing VERY well in his career. He comes from a family that is very well off too. By staying with him, I can get way ahead in my career. I am career driven and very passionate....I am dating someone that is one of the best contacts I could ever have. I work in a very tough industry that revolves around networking and "who you know". I have already been given opportunities through him that are amazing for my career, and he is so tempting to keep. He has the ability to "hook me up" with opportunities that are nearly impossible to achieve without the right connections.

He is so amazing to me, and if I didn't suspect he was gay/bi I would want to be with him forever. I feel awful for admitting all this. Very disappointed in myself, however would YOU basically "use" someone for reasons such as this? I know it's sooooo sooooo soooo awful and shallow on every level, but be 100% honest, would you?

Ps- Do not try to justify if he is gay/bi or not. I am not 100% sure...but pretend he is for the sake of the question. Would YOU still date him if it meant it could seriously advance your career?

Back