Bought "up" (2009) because it deserves to be owned, but the dvd is shit. No

greyforge

Oct 27, 2011
place to watch it online legally? It's a cute movie. Saw it once before when my friends rented it. Didn't want to pirate it because I respect Pixar for making it. So I bought it. Problem is, I'm not about to buy a brick of hardware that I don't need (like a dedicated DVD player for an entertainment center) because the fact is, I don't even own a TV. I do have this computer. And the disc plays... almost.

It skips horribly. I'm growing very weary of this masterpiece being tarnished by the shit quality of the manufacturer's hardware. So I don't suppose there's anyplace online where you can "register" your digital rights access to certain intellectual properties so I can finally watch this movie without it being torn to pieces by playback glitches? This is really starting to get on my nerves.

At first it was funny when FBI pages were popping up saying "GRR YOU DIRTY PIRATE", while I seek a digital copy of the content I legally OWN, but I'm sure you can guess It's getting old fast.

If anyone has any bright ideas, I'll be thrilled to hear them. Thank you.

a download for up is here (along with other pixar movies) but get it quick because yahoo goes x-files on your ass and deletes anything like this, at least they did last time~ so hopefully this works for you:

http://downloadshows.tumblr.com/tagged/pixar

p.s up is all kinds of qt.

Back