boyfriend advice please help me i need adivice... plz plz plz?

AngelicaM

Feb 17, 2008
okay well i had a bf who i really liked but then we ended up braking up cause of my daddy.. and we still acted like we were i guess until he randomly stopped tlkin to me for another girl..

well i rejected everyone since they werent him... and i met this guy who i though was really koo and he became my bst friend for a while... until he moved and i was really hurt, and then he came back and we ended up goin out after alot of confusin..

he asked me if i wanted to go with hym or my ex and i tld hym that i wanted him.... now that we were goin out i mean i styll had feelings for my ex but i ddnt show them then he got mad kuz ma ex and i still tlked i mean weve always bee there for one another... best friends u noe... and tariq my bf got mad
so he left me and i want a second chance... so i want to noe was i in the wrong that bad?

because i believe everyone deserves a second chance and i didnt mess up as anyone else would/could have done... mine were just feelings that i ddnt show but he thought i did....
so plz hlp me what do i do.. im goin crazy theres more to it but i need to noe.. please ppl i dnt noe what else to do...

if u thynk u kan hlp me hit me up at my email...
[email protected]

Back