Can anyone suggest a good place to buy a husky puppy?

TypicalMale

Jun 2, 2008
Iv been looking for a Siberian Husky for about a year now, my wife and I can really only afford about $500 for a pup, can anyone suggest to me where to buy one. I'm willing to drive practically anywhere in Texas to get it. Thanks!

@mama I wasnt looking for one, they had one and my wife had me inquire about it. I have been looking for a husky. I was more curious about Petland than anything.

Also, all the adopt a pet stuff sounds good and great and if I were single I would adopt an adult dog. Honestly I want my two children to enjoy the joys of owning a puppy, their is really nothing like it. I would rather them have a freind they knew from the beginning. Also not to sound insensitive but I want a good bred dog that would likely live to be 12-15 years old, and adopting a dog would be free... but that's missing the point entirely. With an adopted dog its a gamble, buying a properly bred dog is a safer rout. It yields a beautiful dog with the best chance of living a full healthy life. So please... enough with adoption that's not what Im asking. With all sensitivity to adopted pet owners intended.

Back